gentleman from Gloucester, England, UK.  FREE.



Price: 0
I live in Gloucester, England, and 'I am black' and single, and a very loving, very caring, 45 year old gentleman, looking for a woman to cherish, younger than 45 years of age, in a romantic and special way, like a princess.  I like the arts, reading, walking, gospel music, and science fiction movies/dramas.  If you would like to get to know me, then you can be self-confident and call or text me on 07984567721.  Or you can reach me on 01452 523239.  Please send your photograph by text or email.  My email address is josephblackwood47@yahoo.com  I hope you love to travel.  Do not be nervous, since nervousness disappears once you contact someone and get to know that person.  Take care and I would love to hear from you soon, unless you would rather pass this information onto a friend.  


Category: Other

Contact Info
Name : Joseph Blackwood
Address : Street Address: 31 The Lampreys
Street Address Line 2: Gloucester
City: Gloucestershire, England, UK, GL4 6QD.
State / Province: Gloucestershire
Postal / Zip Code: Gloucester
Country: United Kingdom

Phone Number: (01452) 523239
Email : josephblackwood47@yahoo.com
Website :